Address : Square Eugène Plasky 92-94/001 – 1030 Schaerbeek
VAT – BE0688.629.031
Attorneys-at-law at the Brussels Bar (French speaking Association of the Brussels Bar)
Deontology and professional rules:
Our attorneys-at-law are all subject to the rules of the Brussels Bar Code of Conduct, made mandatory by Regulation of November 12, 2012 (published and effective on January 17, 2013) and specifically to the following duties and obligations:
– To defend and advise clients with complete independence and freedom;
– To respect the professional secrecy as well as the discretion and the confidentiality relating to the case handled;
– To prevent conflicts of interest;
– To follow the principles of dignity, probity and delicacy that are the basis of the profession;
– To be loyal to the clients as well as to the opponents, the courts and third parties;
– To respect due diligence and the principle of competence while carrying out the tasks entrusted;
– To respect confraternity outside any corporatist spirit;
– To contribute to a good administration of justice;
– To respect the honorability of the profession;
– To respect professional rules and authorities.
For further information regarding the deontology and professional rules applicable to attorneys-at-law in Brussels:
Complaints relating to the implementation of this Regulation shall be addressed, as the case may be, to the service designated by the Bar administration or the Bar president of the concerned attorney at law.
Data protection :
The law firm LEXENTIA has a computer system designed to facilitate the management of its clients information and files. The information collected during an interview, a meeting, exchange of emails or letters or at any other step of the case handling by LEXENTIA is likely to be registered unless expressly opposed by you.
LEXENTIA law firm thus undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force regarding the registration and processing of your personal data in full legality, in accordance with the provisions of the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on private data and information and Article 6 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (2016/679) of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
The personal data which are transfered to LEXENTIA are used in an adequate, relevant and legitimate way, limited in any case to what is strictly necessary for ensuring an effective treatment of the file, in order to defend effectively the interests of its clients during litigation proceedings or to solve the legal problematic submitted. Data processing is made in accordance with the provisions of Articles 5 §1 and 10 of the GDPR as well as for a duration that does not exceed the processing of the file, except for archival necessity.
The head of personal data processing at LEXENTIA is Nathalie de MONTIGNY.
Any client of LEXENTIA retains the right to request at any time access, rectification, modification, copy or deletion of the physical and digital personal data which has been transmitted, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 7 §3 and 13 §2, b) of the GDPR.
Any complaint shall be addressed to the Commission for the protection of privacy located at rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, the competent supervisory authority in Belgium.